Something new is coming soon!
Jun 06, 2019
At Marketing Practices, we love helping Practice Principals and Practice Managers plan and implement effective marketing strategies to attract new patients and retain existing ones.
Having coached many practices over the years we understand that marketing a practice is challenging but rewarding at best, overwhelming at worst:
- You lack the time to dedicate to effective practice marketing, so your approach is a little ad hoc and doesn't seem to get much traction.
- You find it nearly impossible to keep up to date with the rapid developments in social media marketing, but you have a sense that there is a great opportunity... if only you knew how.
- You appreciate the value of a good Google search ranking for your practice website, but you're unsure how to implement search engine optimisation.
- No matter what you do, you just don't seem to be attracting your ideal patients, the ones that are profitable and you enjoy treating.
- You know you offer great patient service but you need to increase awareness and build the reputation of your practice in order for it to grow. How do you encourage your patients to authentically refer to your practice without feeling like a salesperson?
Not only that, marketing is just a small element of all the things that you are juggling with the heavy demands of running your practice.
You have a couple of options:
1. You could hire a marketing agency, marketing manager or freelancer to help you... But the good ones don't come cheap and they're also hard to find.
2. You can attend a marketing training course. You'll walk away with a workbook full of notes and inspiration... But without any help when you are alone and in the trenches of implementing, those great ideas will be filed in the "too hard" basket.
There is something new on its way! A fresh approach, and a more effective way to help you with marketing your practice on an ongoing basis, month after month.
We have been busy creating Marketing Practices, a membership specifically designed to take away the overwhelm of marketing your practice and transform your practice using our success roadmap.
Imagine what it would be like to:
- Have an expert marketing mentor to bounce your ideas off, and guide you through your marketing strategy and implementation. No more guessing.
- Be regularly updated with all the latest social media marketing trends, tools and apps and how they relate back to marketing your practice
- Get a steady stream of new ideas to market your practice that are compliant with the Australian Guidelines for Advertising Regulated Health Services.
- Be guided through creating and implementing your individualised practice marketing plan
- Gain new patients and increase the value of existing ones resulting in a growth in revenue and greater profitability.
If, having your very own practice marketing help desk sounds like a dream come true, then join our priority waitlist and we will notify you when our enrolments open.